Our job candidates are equally as important as the premier clients we serve. Since our founding, we have strived to establish and maintain a relationship with exceptional talent in the Interiors, Packaging, Office Furniture and other A&D Industries.
We know that you may not have had the freedom in recent years to focus on your career. As the industry growth came to an abrupt halt many of the key players went into survival mode. Slowly, the employment landscape is improving although not with the same names or the same rules. We advise our candidates to begin a selective discovery phase to begin to "test the market". Your skills may again be in high demand and your career could be back on track.
In order to help candidates understand our process we offer the following:
- If you have experience in the Interiors or one of our other focus Industries, please let us know of your availability when you are ready to make a career change.
- Know that all our communications are confidential and it's important for us to know about you, your background and skills and your goals while still employed.
- When you share this information with us, it allows us to communicate with you regarding searches we are working on that match your aspirations
- All of our fees are paid by the client. We do not charge a candidate for our search services.
- Beyond our posted jobs we regularly work on a variety of positions within the manufacturing, dealer, and distributor levels in these industries.
- We encourage you to submit your resume to us (confidentially held and maintained) for current and future opportunities.
- Your resume will only be submitted if you have approved (following a telephone conversation with us) that the opportunity is interesting to you. You are not committed at anything at that point other than continuing the discussion.
- Your career path is important to us and we will always treat you with the respect and professional courtesy you expect.
- If we nominate you for a position we do believe in you. We only earn our fee if you stay and are successful in this new role.
Your skills may again be in high demand
and your career could be back on track.